TOTTENHAM will be determined to bounce back from their Old Trafford nightmare when they take on Newcastle tomorrow – but it could be tough.
Spurs failed to close the gap on bitter rivals Arsenal last time out following a woeful 2-0 loss against Manchester United.
And Antonio Conte was once again criticised for being ‘too defensive’ after starting the match with only Kane and Son as their only attacking outlets.
To make matters worse, the North London club now come up against high-flying Newcastle who continued their impressive form with a marginal 1-0 triumph over Everton on Wednesday.
However, the Magpies haven’t beaten Tottenham since 2019, which includes shipping 14 goals in the process.
When is Tottenham vs Newcastle?
- Tottenham entertain Newcastle on Sunday, October 23.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 4:30pm UK time.
- The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in North London is the designated venue for this match and it can host approximately 62,850 fans.
- Spurs humiliated the Magpies 5-1 when the two teams last met in the Premier League.
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Newcastle on and can I live stream it?
- Tottenham vs Newcastle will be broadcasted LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Coverage is set to commence from 4pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports have the option to stream the entire action live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
What is the team news?
Antonio Conte will be hoping for the return of Dejan Kulusevski who has been sidelined with a thigh problem.
However, Brazilian international Richarlison took to social media to confirm that he will be out for another two weeks.
Elsewhere, Eddie Howe’s injury woes continue as Joelinton could be out of the big clash against Spurs.
And if unavailable, the Brazilian would be joining Allan Saint-Maximin, Alexander Isak, Emil Krafth, Karl Darlow and Matt Ritchie in the treatment room.
- Tottenham to win 11/10
- Draw 5/2
- Newcastle to win 13/5
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
News/ 1 day ago
EU imposes sanctions for sexual violence
On International Women’s Day, the EU is taking a stand against sexual violence: it...
News/ 1 day ago
Women’s Day in Iran: No day and every day
The official women’s day has no fixed place in the calendar in Iran. One thing...
News/ 2 weeks ago
Biden versus Putin: two speeches, two worlds
In Warsaw, the US President responded indirectly to the speech by the Russian ruler...