IRAN has threatened to bomb a major US military base in a chilling propaganda video as Trump prepares for “fully fledged war” with his mega armada.
The terrifying AI video marks up the Muwaffaq Salti, a , for obliteration.
The AI video marks up the key US military base, Muwaffaq Salti, for obliterationCredit: X/WW3_Monitor
Iranian missiles lock onto and target dozens of US F-35s stealth jetsCredit: X/WW3_Monitor
US President Trump is considering a ‘massive campaign’ that would look like a ‘fully fledged war’Credit: AP
Just days ago at least 60 jets touched down on the site, located near the Syrian boarder.
The video begins with an aerial view of the base before Iranian missiles lock onto and target dozens of F-35s stealth jets, Boeing KC-135 refuelling tankers and MQ-9 Reaper UAVs.
Sensational Call of Duty style music can be heard in the background as different areas of the mega hub appear to be targeted.
The clip then suddenly ends with an Iranian fighter jet flying overhead.
Iranian state media posted the clip last week as Trump’s ever-growing .
But, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned his country “will not bow its head” to US pressure to agree to a nuclear deal.
The 60 aircraft at Muwaffaq Salti – around triple the amount normally stationed there – were pictured in satellite imagery on Friday, the New York Times reported.
And at least 68 cargo planes have also landed at the US hub since Sunday.
The aircraft have scrambled to Jordan as part of a new defence agreement as fears of a regional continue to mount.
Donald Trump has hinted at launching an attack on the mullahs’ regime over the last few weeks.
But the US president is now considering a “massive, weeks-long campaign” that would look more like a “fully fledged war”, sources told Axios.
“It would likely be a joint US-Israeli campaign that’s much broader in scope — and more existential for the regime — than the Israeli-led 12-day war last June,” a source told the outlet.
The US struck Iran’s nuclear facilities during Operation Midnight Hammer last year and has since demanded Tehran limit the range of its ballistic missiles.
On Thursday, the US president gave Tehran a deadline of or face “really bad things”.
Meanwhile, the , is believed to be on track to reach the region by Tuesday.
State-of-the-art fighter jets on the behemoth and its , already stationed near Iran, could be getting ready to wipe out the ruling mullahs and their defences.
Flying tankers, needed to refuel jets, have been detected in Spain and Greece.
But Khamenei blasted the US’ intimidation tactics, saying: “They constantly say we have sent an aircraft carrier towards Iran.
“Very well, an aircraft carrier is certainly a dangerous machine, but more dangerous than the carrier is the weapon that can send it to the bottom of the sea.”
US military planning has reached an advanced stage which includes targeting individual leaders and possible regime change, top White House sources say.
Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian vowed on Saturday to not bow to pressure from world powers amid the nuclear talks.
He said: “World powers are lining up to force us to bow our heads… but we will not bow our heads despite all the problems that they are creating for us.”
It comes after Washington and Tehran held indirect crunch talks in Geneva on Tuesday.
Iran’s top negotiator said both sides had agreed on a “set of guiding principles”, during the three-and-a-half-hour discussions.
Tehran is reportedly not willing to budge on its right to enrich uranium – a key aspect of building nuclear weapons – sources told the Washington Post.
Khamenei’s negotiators have continued to reject demands to dismantle his nuclear programme or to end their bloody crackdown on protesters.
The USS Gerald R. Ford, the world’s largest and most powerful aircraft carrierCredit: SWNS
Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei warned Iran ‘will not bow’ to US pressureCredit: Reuters
The clip suddenly ends with an Iranian fighter jet flying overheadCredit: X/WW3_Monitor



