LEAGUE LEADERS Arsenal travel to Wolverhampton to face Wolves as they look to continue their impressive start to the season.
The clash will be the last before Julen Lopetegui takes charge of the team, with the Midlands side sitting in the relegation zone.
It has been quite the opposite for Mikel Arteta’s Arsenal, who remain top of the league after beating Chelsea last time out.
We have all the news ahead of what could prove to be a key clash at both ends of the table.
When is Wolves vs Arsenal?
- Arsenal travel to Wolves on Saturday, November 12.
- The match will get underway from 7.45pm UK time.
- Molineux Stadium is the venue for the Premier League clash and can hold up to 32,050 fans.
Where to watch Wolves vs Arsenal?
- Wolves vs Arsenal will be shown live onÂ Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Sky customers can live stream the match on the Sky Go app, which is available for download on your mobile or tablet device.
- The coverage is set to get underway from 7:15pm UK time.
What is the latest team news?
Diego Costa will serve the final of his three game ban after being dismissed against Brentford for a headbutt on Ben Mee.
The hosts have several injury concerns to add to their troubles with the likes of Raul Jiminez, Sasa Kalajdzic, Pedro Neto and Chiquinho also out.
For Arsenal, Oleksandr Zinchenko returned to action against Chelsea and will likely feature once again.
Emiole Smith Rowe and Takehiro Tomiyasu will be absent as they nurse injuries.
Wolves – 5/1
Draw – 16/5
Arsenal – 1/2
Odds courtesy ofÂ BetfairÂ and correct at time of writing.
News/ 13 hours ago
EU imposes sanctions for sexual violence
On International Women’s Day, the EU is taking a stand against sexual violence: it...
News/ 13 hours ago
Women’s Day in Iran: No day and every day
The official women’s day has no fixed place in the calendar in Iran. One thing...
News/ 2 weeks ago
Biden versus Putin: two speeches, two worlds
In Warsaw, the US President responded indirectly to the speech by the Russian ruler...