COMEDIAN Lucy Beaumont sparked rumours she’s engaged 16 months on from her split with Jon Richardson.
The Taskmaster favourite, who is believed to be in a relationship with sounder engineer Martin Wallace, was seen wearing a ring on her engagement finger at The Big Festival, which is held at Alex James’ Cotswolds farm.


While she wasn’t pictured with Martin at the event, her flashy gold band, encrusted with three diamonds, was on display as she queued at a taco stall, reports the Mail.
The Sun has contacted a rep for Lucy for comment.
Lucy, 42, was first pictured with Martin last October as they left Lowry Theatre in Manchester, six months after her split from Jon, 42.
She has since admitted that she feels “guilty” about opening up her private and family life to the extent she did prior to splitting from Jon, though has no regrets about the separation itself.
She told The Sunday Times : “I don’t regret anything. But equally, [over] this next stage I am very much keeping my personal life personal.
“I sometimes feel guilty that I talked about my daughter and my marriage, and my mum and my dad.”
The comedian explained: “I think partly I was feeling grateful, grateful that I was getting the work, grateful that I was being interviewed, and feeling like I had to sacrifice and share everything.”
Lucy, who was diagnosed with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) at 40, said she now “understands” herself more.
She shared: “It’s interesting being 40 and suddenly understanding a part of yourself when previously you’ve just thought you were a little bit unhinged.”
Lucy also issued a defiant message following her split.
The star insisted said she is no longer “taking any s*** from anyone”.
Lucy told OK! Magazine : “I don’t feel any different really.”
She continued: “Just a bit angrier and not willing to take any s*** from anyone.”
Addressing why she refuses to comment on her split, Lucy added: “People might think I should talk about it because we were so public and everyone knew us as a couple, but I won’t, and not because there’s any animosity.
“We both agreed that while it might be weird for other people not hearing anything about it, we wouldn’t talk about anything to do with the marriage or each other.”
Jon and Lucy managed to accumulate £6million over the years.
Last June, Lucy resigned from their company, This Guy at Night Limited, as director.

Jon then paid her £1.625million for her shares in the company.
As well as that, the funnyman also paid a £8,125 HMRC stamp duty.
According to documents, the business is worth £4million in 2023.
Jon and Lucy tied the knot in 2015 after two years of dating.
The two share one daughter Elsie Louise, eight.
In April last year they announced that they had gone their separate ways.
A statement shared by PA news agency said: “After 9 years of marriage, we would like to announce that we have separated.
“We have jointly and amicably made the difficult decision to divorce and go our separate ways.
“As our only priority is managing this difficult transition for our daughter, we would ask that our privacy is respected at this sensitive time to protect her well-being.
“We will be making no further comment.”