REAL MADRID fear Jude Bellingham could be out for another six weeks due to his hamstring injury.
And that would definitely rule him out of ’s final training camp in March before the starts.
Jude Bellingham is likely to miss England’s last camp before the World Cup through injuryCredit: Alamy
He picked up a serious hamstring strain earlier this monthCredit: Shutterstock Editorial
The midfielder, 22, .
, 22, left the field in tears, although the diagnosis afterwards was that .
and England boss Thomas Tuchel said last week he was unsure if the star would be available for next month’s friendlies with Uruguay and Japan.
The feeling now in Spain is it will be early April by the time Bellingham is ready to play again.
As well as crucial games in the domestic league, he will miss both legs of the Champions League play-off against Benfica, starting with Tuesday’s trip to Portugal.
The second leg is in Madrid in eight days’ time.
And should Los Blancos get through, he is also likely to be absent for the last-16 tie, which could potentially be against Manchester City.
Ex- star Bellingham started England’s last game, November’s 2-0 triumph in Albania.
That ensured the Three Lions completed their World Cup qualifying campaign with a 100 per cent record.
since the 1-0 victory over Andorra in a qualifier last June.
A shoulder injury saw Bellingham ruled out of the September and October international matches.
On Bellingham’s fitness, Tuchel said; “The club is a bit more defensive on the outlook regarding the weeks of his recovery.
“Jude is pushing, and as we know him, he is determined and super professional.
“He will try everything to be with us in March.
“Of course we are in contact, that is a normal thing to do, and we wish him all the best.
“Whatever we can do for him, we will help and support him. It is a little race against time.
“Personally, I am optimistic, but I am not sure.”


