GHANA take on South American giants Uruguay in their final Group H match, as they seek revenge for what happened 12 years ago.
Uruguay have not scored a single goal in this World Cup so far, while Ghana have netted five times.
Asamoah Gyan stepped up in the final minute of extra-time, but smashed his spot-kick against the bar.
Uruguay went on to win the penalty shootout, sending Ghana home in dramatic circumstances.
12 years on, the African side will be hoping they can get Uruguay back, and take all three points in Qatar and they have it all to play for as both sides can still qualify.
When is Ghana vs Uruguay
- Ghana’s clash with Uruguay will take place on Friday, December 2
- The game will kick off from 3pm UK time.
- Portugal vs Ghana will be held at the Al Janoub Stadium in Al Wakrah.
- The two sides last and only meeting was at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, with Uruguay snatching the win on penalties.
What TV channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Ghana vs Uruguay will be shown live on BBC One in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the BBC iPlayer, which can be downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch it for FREE?
Yes, you can! The game is available to watch for FREE in the UK, so long as you have a TV licence.
What is the team news?
Both teams look to have a clean bill of health ahead of this match.
What are the odds?
Ghana win 4/1
Uruguay victory 7/10
Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct as of December 1.
Leicester City forward, Kelechi Iheanacho has fired a warning shot at Liverpool ahead of...
Rangers manager Michael Beale wants more from Cyriel Dessers following his side’s hard-earned 1-0...
Kano Pillars assistant coach, Mohammed Gambo has promised to redeem the image of the...