The AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is available for people ages 55 to 65 through 13 pharmacies in the Okanagan.
According to the B.C. Pharmacy Association (BCPA), the vaccine shots are only available as a patient’s first dose.
“Distribution of vaccine is ongoing and will be delivered to pharmacies based on when supply arrives,” said the BCPA. “Pharmacies with online booking ask that you try to book online before calling.”
B.C. reports more than 1,200 new COVID-19 cases for 2nd consecutive day
The association added that some locations may allow drop-in service.
Patients will be required to bring their personal health number, which is located on their CareCard or B.C. Services Card.
Below are the current locations in the Okanagan:
- Costco Pharmacy, 2479 North Highway 97
- Loblaw Pharmacy, 2280 Baron Road
- Loblaw Pharmacy, No. 127, 1835 Gordon Drive
- Pharmasave, No. 41, 3155 Lakeshore Road
- Pharmasave, No. 1012, 505 Doyle Avenue
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Unit A, 9970 Main Street
- Loblaw Pharmacy, 5001 Anderson Way
- Nolan’s Pharmasave Drugs, 3101 30th Avenue
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 4376 27th Street
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Polson Place Mall
- Shoppers Drug Mart, 525 Highway 97 South
- Loblaw Pharmacy, 3020 Louie Drive
- Rexall, 2241 Louie Drive
To see the list of pharmacies in B.C., click here.
Entertainment/ 1 month ago
Nigerian Singer Iyanya spills on why he is still single
Nigerian singer, Onoyom Mbuk better known as Iyanya, has revealed why he is yet...
Love & Relationship/ 1 month ago
Some men prefer monkey that gives them peace of mind – Janemena
Nigerian dancer and social media influencer, Usiwo Orezinena Jane, aka Janemena, has warned women...
English Premier League/ 1 month ago
EPL: Michael Owen identifies area Man Utd must improve to challenge Arsenal, Man City
Former Manchester United striker, Michael Owen, has revealed that his former club needs to...