ARSENAL host PSV Eindhoven in a top of the table clash on Thursday as both sides look to top their Europa League group.
Sitting four points clear at the top of the Premier League table following a 1-0 victory over Leeds United, Mikel Arteta’s side will be hoping to increase their lead in Europe.
Victory over PSV would see the Gunners go six points clear in Group A, with the Eredivisie side sitting two points behind them before the match.
And it would be the perfect break from the Premier League after their match with Manchester City this week got postponed.
However, Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s side have a far superior goal difference having scored 11 times in three matches and will be looking to cause an upset at the Emirates.
When is Arsenal vs PSV?
- Arsenal’s Europa League clash with PSV takes place on Thursday, October 20.
- The match is scheduled to kick off from 6pm UK time.
- The game will be hosted at the Emirates, with Arsenal hosting the Dutch giants.
- Arsenal have won two, drawn three and lost one of their previous meetings with PSV, the last time they met being back in the 2006/07 season.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs PSV on and can I live stream it?
- Arsenal vs PSV will be shown LIVE on BT Sport 1.
- Build up will commence from 5:30pm UK time, just 30 minutes before the match is expected to kick-off.
- The match was due to be played last month but the tie was postponed due to policing issues following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
What is the team news?
Mohamed Elneny remains sidelined for Arsenal with a long-term hamstring issue while Emile Smith Rowe will also be out of contention after having surgery on a damaged groin.
Oleksandr Zinchenko also remains a doubt after missing their victory over Leeds United on Sunday.
Former Spurs winger Noni Madueke could return to action to bite Arsenal after suffering a long-term ankle injury while Ismael Saibari will also be out with a muscle injury.
Olivier Boscagli,, Marco van Ginkel and Yorbe Vertessen could also all miss out on the trip to the Emirates as striker Luuk de Jong and full-back Mauro Júnior are set to return.
- Arsenal: 40/85
- Draw: 7/2
- PSV: 9/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication.
News/ 18 hours ago
EU imposes sanctions for sexual violence
On International Women’s Day, the EU is taking a stand against sexual violence: it...
News/ 18 hours ago
Women’s Day in Iran: No day and every day
The official women’s day has no fixed place in the calendar in Iran. One thing...
News/ 2 weeks ago
Biden versus Putin: two speeches, two worlds
In Warsaw, the US President responded indirectly to the speech by the Russian ruler...