A SYRIAN migrant who raped a young woman in a portaloo after luring her there with the offer of a lift home on his e-bike has been jailed.

Mohammed Abdullah, now 19, on the Bournemouth seafront in the early hours of July 6 last year.

Mugshot of Mohammed Abdullah, who was found guilty of rape and assault.Abdullah, 19, was sentenced to six years for the sickening rape Credit: PA Mohammed Abdullah leaving Bournemouth Crown Court.Mohammed Abdullah at Bournemouth Crown Court for an earlier hearing Credit: BNPS

He locked the door behind them before subjecting her to a terrifying sexual attack that has left the victim with .

The victim, also 19, had been out drinking with a friend in Bournemouth before the pair went their separate ways.

She had been drinking heavily and was left walking home alone along the promenade after her phone died.

With no way of calling a taxi, she approached Abdullah and his friends to ask if she could use one of their phones to check a map.

One of the group then suggested Abdullah could give her a lift home on his e-bike.

But instead of taking her home, he stopped at a portable toilet and dragged her inside.

The only ended when he cycled back towards his friends, leaving the traumatised woman to flee.

Prosecutor Mark Eldridge told Bournemouth Crown Court she had been “wriggling and trying to fight” before eventually thinking that if she stopped resisting, the ordeal would end quicker.

He said Abdullah kissed her “aggressively” and she pulled away, but somehow suffered a burst lip.

Afterwards, the devastated victim took off her shoes so she could run.

She desperately approached passers-by and asked to use their phones to call her mum, telling her she had been raped.

One man who helped described her as “appearing distressed” before she called .

Giving evidence, the woman said: “I remember being pinned. I tried to fight a little bit.

“I couldn’t really do anything, I was in shock. I was whimpering, like a puppy dog.”

She told the court the attack had left her “petrified of all men” and scared to go out at night.

She now suffers panic attacks and recurring nightmares about being trapped inside the Portaloo.

She said: “I always wake up as I enter the Portaloo and the door shuts behind me.”

The young woman has been diagnosed with PTSD and said she had thought about taking her own life following the horrific attack.

Abdullah denied raping her and claimed the sex had been consensual.

But a jury found him guilty of rape and sexual assault by penetration following an eight-day trial.

He was convicted on May 15 and has now been jailed for six years and nine months.

He will also be placed on the sex offenders’ register for life.

Sentencing him, Judge Robert Pawson branded Abdullah a “sexual predator” who “knew precisely what he was going to do” when he saw his victim in a vulnerable state.

He added: “The one thing you might have done if you had showed a shred of decency was to plead guilty but you put your victim through the ordeal of a trial.”

Abdullah arrived in Britain from Syria in 2023 under a family reunion scheme and was granted permanent leave to remain.

Detective Inspector Shaun Inkpen, of Dorset Police’s Major Crime Team, praised the victim for her courage in coming forward.

He said: “Firstly I would like to acknowledge the bravery of the young woman in coming forward and reporting such a horrific and terrifying sexual attack.

“Throughout our investigation and the subsequent criminal justice process she has shown immense strength, courage and resilience.

“This young woman’s evidence played a crucial role in securing Abdullah’s conviction and subsequent custodial sentence.”

Samantha Wright, senior crown prosecutor at the CPS, said Abdullah had exploited a vulnerable woman who was simply trying to get home safely.

She said: “Having gained her trust by offering her a lift, he subjected her to a terrifying sexual attack.”

She added that the victim’s bravery had ensured a “dangerous offender” was held accountable.

The CPS said violence against women and girls “has no place in our communities” and vowed to continue bringing offenders to justice.