Russell Brand's £6M Mansion Boasts Lush Green Lawn Despite Hosepipe Ban and Sweltering Heatwave
RUSSELL Brand’s £6m mansion has a suspiciously green lawn – despite a recent hosepipe ban in the area and WEEKS of hot weather. The comedian, 51, owns a 19th ce...
RUSSELL Brand’s £6m mansion has a suspiciously green lawn – despite a recent hosepipe ban in the area and WEEKS of hot weather.
The comedian, 51, owns a 19th century country home in Henley-on-Thames in Oxfordshire.
Russell Brand’s £6m mansion has a suspiciously green lawn despite a recent hosepipe ban in the area and WEEKS of hot weather Credit: The Sun
The comedian lives in the US with his family Credit: Reuters
Russell, his wife Laura, 39, and their three kids after saying he was being “attacked” and “shut down” by the British authorities.
He is facing trial on three counts of rape, three of sexual assault and one of indecent assault against six women from 1999 to 2009. Russell denies all the charges against him.
Despite being based in a totally different country, the grass surrounding the cottage has very green grass.
But a hosepipe ban was put in place by Thames Water last month.
The property overlooks the River Thames Credit: The Sun
The Met Police launched a probe into the TV presenter in 2023 Credit: Instagram
The UK has had five heatwaves this summer and temperatures reached as high as 38.1C at the start of August.
The water supplier told those living in the area to avoid using a hosepipe, sprinkler or water pressure.
A previous statement from Thames Water said: “We’ve been working around the clock to maintain water supplies, but we now need everyone’s help to reduce non-essential water use.
“We ask customers not to use a hosepipe, sprinkler or pressure washer during the hosepipe ban to save water.”
And earlier today it was revealed
Bosses have said the measures are necessary to “protect the environment” and could remain in place for months.
restrictions enforced by Thames Water are set to stay in place until the end of the year.
The Met launched a probe into TV presenter Russell in September 2023.
It followed a Sunday Times and Channel 4’s Dispatches investigation into allegations over his treatment of women.
His trial is scheduled to take place in October this year.