As of the Friday update issued on the health unit’s COVID-19 tracker, there are now 502 cases of COVID-19 since the pandemic was declared — up from 499 reported on Thursday. Watch video →
What are the unwritten rules of the gym?
What are some hidden rules of gyming that can help me build faster during a workout.
- Don't stare at girls working out in the gym. It becomes highly uncomfortable for them as well as creepy too.
- Don't directly stand behind a woman doing squats.
- Stop asking everyone again and again how many sets they are left with or how much more time they are gonna take. Nobody goes there to waste time.
- Don't cross someone if they are clicking themselves in the mirror. Rather wait and let them finish, it's hardly a matter of few seconds.
- Wipe your damm place once you are done working on a machine. Nobody likes to use sweaty dumbbells and machines. It's unhygienic too.
- Don't spend too much time near the water cooler. If you see someone in urgent need of water, let them help themselves first.
- Don't make unnecessary loud noises just because you want others to observe you. If it's heavy than it's okay. The point here is not to show off. We all can see what's real and what's fake.
- Don't wash your damm shaker near the water cooler, it's gross.
- Don't wear the same clothes more than two days in a row. Use a deo if possible.
- Don't hesitate while asking someone to spot you.
- Don't think you are better than others. We’re all better than someone and someone else out there is definitely better than us. There is no point in thinking that anyone is less or more than you. We all are running towards the same goal. If possible, appreciate others.
- Don't keep using same machine or same set of dumbells for more than 20 min. Others too paid the same amount as you did. You can switch with them alternatively.
- Re rack the weights once you are done with them. No one likes to waste time by finding out one missing plate or dumbell.
- Respect the weights. Don't throw them from a height when you can easily place them on mat.
- Don't try to initiate a conversation with the one who is using headphones. Most of the time we use headphones just to cut ourselves from the rest of the world.
- Keep wiping your sweat, time to time instead of throwing droplets here and there.
- Shave yourself up if you gonna use top tanks.
- Don't bite more than you can chew.
- Avoid walking in gym with imaginary lat syndrome.
Leave a Comment/Answer
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
“We’re all trying very hard to stay home, follow the rules and none of our kids are in school. This school should be closed too,” a neighbour told Global News. Continue reading →