This white wine sangria is the perfect light, sweet summer cocktail. White wine and peachy brandy infused with fresh, ripe peaches and served tart raspberries make a drink that is perfect for parties or just keep in the fridge. Even better, there’s no need to splurge on expensive wine! Because the wine takes on some of the flavors of the fruit (and vice versa), you can buy a bottle at whatever price point is in your budget!
What Makes This Recipe So Good
White wine – Sangria is traditionally made with red wine, but white keeps this version light, sweet, and summery.
Peach brandy – Lighter and sweeter than whiskey, brandy takes on the flavor of the fruit it is made with, but it’s still deep and richly flavored.
Peaches – The perfect summer fruit, peaches are sweet with a little tang, even sometimes slightly sour notes. They perfectly complement the white wine, rich brandy, and the light hint of sugar or maple syrup for sweetener.
Raspberries – Raspberries are both tart and sweet and add just a little something when popped in a glass while serving
How To Make Peach White Wine Sangria
Stir together the wine, brandy, and sugar or maple syrup in a pitcher.
Add in the peaches and stick in the fridge for a couple of hours.
When serving, add a few raspberries and peach slices to each glass.
Top Tips For Making
- If you’d like, you can add some sparkling water when serving to make your sangria extra bubbly! This also helps increase the number of servings for extra guests or extra glasses.
- A couple of sprigs of fresh mint in the pitcher and each glass are gorgeous and add a bit of delicious, chill flavor.
- If you can’t find peach brandy, plain brandy is okay, too.
More Delicious Cocktail Recipes
Hey – you’ve made it this far, and now we’re best friends! If you make this recipe, I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below. Make sure you follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook, too!
Peach White Wine Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1/2 cup peach brandy or more, up to 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons sugar or maple syrup
- 3 peaches halved, pitted, and sliced thin
- 1 pint raspberries
Stir together wine, brandy, and sugar or maple syrup in a pitcher. Add in the peaches. Chill in the fridge for several hours.
When serving, add raspberries and peach slices to each glass.
- Serving variations: You can add some sparkling water when serving and/or a couple sprigs of fresh mint in each glass.
- Brandy: If peach brandy is not available, plain is fine.
Peach White Wine Sangria
Amount Per Serving
Calories 141 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g6%
Vitamin A 162IU3%
Vitamin C 15mg18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.