The singer made his displeasure known via his Twitter page on Sunday, October 25, 2020. “It is painful that what started as a peaceful protest has been hijacked and turned into complete Anarchy, in total disrespect to those that lost their lives duri...
Tom Hardy ‘cast as next James Bond after No Time To Die’
Tom Hardy has reportedly been cast as the next James Bond to replace Daniel Craig.
Although it has not been officially confirmed, The Vulcan Reporter claims Hardy has been locked into the role since auditioning back in June.
The site said that an official announcement confirming he will play 007 after No Time To Die was due to come in November.
However, they said the announcement may be delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Hardy is one of a number of actors who have previously been rumoured to play the next Bond, with others including Tom Hiddleston, Idris Elba and Richard Madden.
Daniel Craig in No Time To Die ()
Back in 2018, Pierce Brosnan, who played Bond between 1994 and 2005, told the Daily Mail he believed Hardy could play the British spy well.
“Daniel Craig has been an incredible Bond. He’s very physical, he looks lethal. You genuinely believe this is someone who could kill a man,” he said.
“He’s complained about doing the part because he’s put himself through a lot physically, but he will do the next movie, and then I think Tom Hardy could be a good Bond.
“I’d be happy to see him do it. You need an actor who can put a bit of wiggle into it, that’s what makes Bond.”
New James Bond trailer for No Time To Die released
The next Bond will step in after No Time To Die, which finds 007 after he has left active service and is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica.
However, his peace is short-lived when his old friend Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright) from the CIA turns up asking for help.
The film is due to be released in UK cinemas on November 12, after it was pushed from its original release date in April because of the global pandemic.
Leave a Comment
‘This is sketchy’: Police arrest man who camped out on abandoned Disney island during Covid lockdown | The Independent
Police arrested a man who camped out on Disney’s abandoned “Discovery Island” during the coronavirus lockdown in April. Richard McGuire, 42, was arrested after he sailed to the Disney-owned island in Orlando and began recording YouTube videos documen...