Recipe Time! We call this Rajwadi Romesco because it is a pure mix-vegetable dry curry infused with a Spanish Flavoured sauce called Romesco. PREP TIME – 20 mins COOK TIME – 20-30 mins SERVES – 4-5 INGREDIENTS: – 2-3 Large Onions (finely chopped) 2 M...
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Have you tried a no-bake cookie? No this won’t taste like you are eating cookie-dough…it’s gonna be better and of course healthier 🙂
Keep scrolling and head to your kitchen to make this easy go-to nutty recipe!
PREP TIME – 10 mins
COOK TIME – 15-20 mins
SERVES – 17-20 Cookies Depending on the size
- 2 Cups of Rolled Oats (I used small teacups, if you use a big cup then you will need a little more of the other two ingredients)
- 5 Tbsp of Peanut Butter (I used Crunchy Peanut Butter)
- 4 Tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt
1. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and honey/maple syrup together.
2. Roast the oats for a couple of minutes.
3. Remove the oats from the pan and heat the peanut butter mixture for 3-4 minutes on a low flame (until fragrant).
4. Add and mix in the roasted oats.
5. Scoop the mixture out and pat on to a baking paper in the shape you like.
6. Cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.
7. Store in an air tight container, either in the fridge or outside.
Ta da – Enjoy your No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies 💕
You can drizzle/dip in melted dark chocolate like we did here. You can also add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder into the peanut butter mixture before heating.
Also according to Google, Teacup is about 2/3rd Cup. 🙂
Leave a Comment
Say you’re a cinephile and you always believed that the internet lacks quality reviews on Quentin Tarantino or any other director you adore. What do you do? Create your own blog and put your ideas down! Well, it’s easier said than done. The first thi...