10Web Speed Optimizer In the past year, we have gradually chipped away at the issues that can and do cause websites to load slowly. Our focus has been to improve the 10Web Speed Optimization service in order to automatically improve the speed of webs...
Mocha Flavoured Ice Cream – Bombay Ficus
Everyone loves ice cream, if you don’t this recipe will make you change your mind…
PREP TIME – 2 Hours
COOK TIME – 2-5 mins
SERVES – 3-4
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- 1 Tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 Tsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
1. Peel and chop the bananas (similar size).
2. Store in an airtight container or a plastic bag and put them in the freezer for at least 3 hours (until the bananas are solid). Ideally overnight would be best, if you can’t wait that long then until the bananas are solid.
3. Put the frozen bananas into a blender and blend until you get a thick ice cream like consistency. Add Coffee and Cocoa Powder and Blend again.
4. Add Coconut Milk and blend one last time again.
5. Have immediately from the blender or freeze again for a few hours and enjoy a scoop or two or the entire tub.
Notes: Technically you would not need extra sugar but you could add 2 Tablespoon of Honey if you like. You can add Chocolate Chips or Sliced Almonds or dried fruits or fresh fruits too.
Ta-da Enjoy this Ice-cream! 😀
Below are a few photographs showing you how the process looks in bits and pieces
Bananas out of the freezer after they settle in the grinder for about 5-10mins.
A little crumbly banana mix, add the Instant coffee (whichever flavour you have, we went ahead with Double Chocolate Coffee)
And there you go, a jar full of Ice cream, a tub full of Healthy Joy 😀
Leave a Comment
Recipe Time! We call this Rajwadi Romesco because it is a pure mix-vegetable dry curry infused with a Spanish Flavoured sauce called Romesco. PREP TIME – 20 mins COOK TIME – 20-30 mins SERVES – 4-5 INGREDIENTS: – 2-3 Large Onions (finely chopped) 2 M...