Mint is also one of the blessings created by the Almighty. Mint is the best tonic for our internal and external protection. Its specific fragrance keeps our hearts and minds active.
Our way of life has changed and many new diseases are being born because of it. For a healthy life, we have to change our lifestyle. Vegetables and fruits contain natural ingredients that are resistant to diseases. The subject is also related to an important vegetable mint which we use with great enthusiasm but we are not at all aware of its benefits.
Mint is mostly used in the form of fresh leaves or its juice is extracted and used. Physicians also use it in their medicine. It is also used in medicine by extracting its essence. Use mint in any way does not reduce its effectiveness.
Dry the mint in the sun and fold its leaves by hand into a powder and put it in any bottle and seal it from the top and use it when needed – but take a teaspoon after each meal. Take it, it will digest the food faster or sprinkle this mint powder on the food, it is very beneficial – it also heals the internal wounds of the stomach, see its further benefits.
- Keep the mint leaves dry and in case of indigestion, take them with water. Indigestion will go away.
- The powder of its leaves, if sprinkled on the food, will not only make the food delicious with its aroma but will also be easily digested.
- If lemon juice is mixed with mint powder and applied to the face, the skin will shine.
- Make a paste of mint leaves and apply it to the teeth like toothpaste. The teeth will be clean and shiny and the bad breath will be removed.
- Mix mint leaf powder in water and apply it to the hair roots. This will stop hair loss as mint leaves contain antioxidants.
- Take one tablespoon of mint powder with water after a meal to get rid of heartburn and heartburn.
- Mint powder helps in weight loss as it improves metabolism and improves memory.
- Applying it on the bite of a scorpion or any insect will relieve the pain.
- In summer, if you feel nauseous or vomiting, boil mint powder and cardamom powder in a glass of water, it will help.
- Mint powder relieves flatulence and indigestion