- If you two are going to do the same workout, feel free to ask if you can use the machine alternatively.
- Give and ask for a spot whenever necessary.
- Keep motivating each other in those last few reps.
- Don't be shy to give compliments.
- You can ask about the diet or supplements they are using while taking the rest between the sets ( Don't ask unnecessary Questions and waste the timing of the sets, we do not like whenever someone talks to us in between our workout).
- Ask what's their workout schedule and see if the two have any common day.
- Greet them with a hi or hello whenever you see them in the gym ( nod your head if they are using headphones).
- Offer your help in loading and unloading the weights once you are done with a set ( we love it the most).
Remember not to ruin your workout in the process of making friends in the gym. Your workout is paramount.