There are lots of great premium WordPress themes out here, but who says a theme is defined by its price? I’ve seen plenty of cheap themes that simply made me fall in love with their design. So, if you don’t want to spend a lot of money, but it also doesn’t sound like a good idea to use a free WordPress theme – there are lots of in-between options on the market.
I took a look around and found a series of awesome, good-looking and cheap premium WordPress themes that I’m going to present you right now. Take a look at our list and tell us what you think about them.
Best cheap premium WordPress themes
A modern cheap premium WordPress theme with a multipurpose design and various demos. It comes with both one-page and multi-page layouts and is fully compatible with the most popular page builders.
- compatibility with Elementor and Gutenberg,
- responsive design,
- custom layouts,
- multiple demos,
- WooCommerce and blog booster,
- lightweight and super fast,
- header and footer builder,
- AMP ready.
* themes developed by our sister company, ThemeisleGo to top
A modern theme that comes with a grid gallery on the homepage, and a nice upright menu bar on the left side of the page. It provides three types of galleries, as well as other media files, such as music or mini-movies. Coastline is a great option for photography, media, and portfolio websites. Or for creatives, in general.
- Jetpack powered,
- speed optimization,
- infinite scroll,
- color variations.
A modern and elegant theme for creative agencies with a clean look, a slide-out menu, and a full-screen header. The theme provides beautiful portfolio and blog pages, and it was created to put the content first. Proper has a nice widgetized footer, where you can add any widget you want. The theme keeps it classic, with a classy, black-and-white color scheme.
- responsive design,
- unlimited color variations,
- parallax sections,
- photo-friendly layouts,
- SEO friendly,
- multiple banner/slideshow options.
A very elegant and modern theme for blogs and magazines. It has a beautiful, classy, and clean design. It can be used for many purposes, such as fashion, travel, art, creative projects etc. Overall, this theme provides a simple, catchy magazine-like appearance. Rosemary lets you add elegant and interactive widgets, and it provides full-width Instagram footer area.
- responsive design,
- five different blog layouts,
- featured slider,
- lots of color options,
- various post formats,
- ad banners,
- multiple custom widgets.
Decorist is a modern WooCommerce theme that you can use to sell interior design products but which can be customized for multipurpose stores, too. Its minimalist and beautiful interface makes it suitable for any kind of online shops as it comes with flexible, easy features.
- custom Elementor modules,
- WooCommerce integration,
- customizable storefront,
- flexible layout options,
- 100+ Customizer options,
- powerful built-in content widgets and shortcodes,
- appearance and color settings.
A modern and classy cheap premium WordPress theme for bloggers with a multipurpose take. The design looks like a magazine’s – beautiful and elegant. Posty provides ad banners, catchy widgets, and black-and-white fonts and buttons.
- social media feed,
- SEO optimization,
- mega menus,
- custom colors,
- custom widgets,
- multiple archive layouts,
- author box.
You may also be interested in:
- 20+ Best Parallax WordPress Themes for 2020
- How Much Should a WordPress Theme Cost? Hundreds of Themes Analyzed, Here’s What the Data Says
- 10+ Best Video WordPress Themes for 2020
An awesome theme with a pronounced parallax effect and lots of animations. It is meant for creative or corporate businesses, as it provides a great portfolio and an ingenious design. Everything about this theme is interactive and friendly.
- 100+ shortcodes,
- responsive and Retina ready,
- unlimited colors,
- PremiumCoding page builder,
- page layouts variety,
- pronounced parallax effect,
- Ajax loading for posts and projects.
* This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and then purchase the product, we’ll receive a commission. No worries though, you’ll still pay the standard amount so there’s no cost on your part.