I literally made this recipe several times to get the perfect cook time for perfectly crunchy, crispy, not burnt cheese chips. These keto chips are absolutely addictive and so easy. Just one ingredient, a few minutes, and you’re in a keto snack heaven.
What Makes This Recipe So Good
Cheddar cheese – That’s it. This one ingredient is so simple, but tastes sharp, buttery, and gets wonderfully crispy in the oven. You can absolutely try other shredded cheeses, but cheddar definitely hits the snacking sweet spot.
How To Make Keto Cheese Chips
The full recipe is below, but here you’ll find all the steps for making this recipe perfectly the first and 100th time, along with useful tips and info!
Preheat your oven to 400º F.
Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Arrange the cheese into 24 small piles on the baking sheets (12 for each sheet).
Bake in the oven until they’re golden brown. Ours took 7 minutes.
Let them cool for 5-10 minutes before removing them from the parchment paper.
Top Tips For Making
- Our cheese chips ended up perfect right at 7 minutes, but yours may vary. Keep an eye on your chips (especially the first time you make them) after about 5 minutes.
- For flavor variations, try sprinkling a little paprika, salt, garlic powder, or onion powder on your chips.
- If you’re looking for keto dips for your cheese chips, try our bacon guacamole, addictive crab dip, or buffalo chicken dip.
Keto Cheese Chips
These crispy, crunchy cheese chips only use 1 ingredient and are only 1g net carb per serving
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat your oven to 400º F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange the cheese into 24 small piles on baking sheets, 12 per sheet.
Bake until golden brown, about 7 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes before removing from baking sheets.
- Cooking notes: Keep an eye on the chips after 5 minutes to check for doneness and to ensure they do not burn.
- Flavor variations: Sprinkle paprika, salt, garlic powder, or onion powder on cheese prior to cooking.
- Keto dip ideas: Bacon guacamole, addictive crab dip, or buffalo chicken dip.
I recommend buying wine from Scout and Cellar, especially for lower carb or sugar and the health conscious. There’s no added sugar to these wines, and they’re all much lower in carbs, calories, and sugar. For me, there’s no headache or fogginess the next day!
I mean, wine with chips, what could be better? I like a light, fun wine with these, like:
– Rosé wine spritzer (in cans!), like Epic Pursuit
– Sauvignon blanc, like 2019 Gallivant Sauvignon Blanc from Lake County, California
– Sparkling wine, like NV Etnico Sparkling Wine from Casablanca Valley, Chile
Keto Cheese Chips
Amount Per Serving
Calories 228 Calories from Fat 171
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 12g75%
Vitamin A 566IU11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.