Inland marine insurance

Inland marine insurance

Protect your property in transit with inland marine insurance

Property in transit insurance is also known as inland marine insurance, which gets its name from insuring the transportation of goods over water. Over the years, inland marine coverage has expanded to also cover goods in transit on land. The types of goods we cover include:

Does your business need inland marine insurance?

If you or your employees place items or data in your personal or work vehicles for work purposes, you may need property in transit coverage. If your property insurance policy limits or excludes coverage for valuables, you may need property in transit coverage.

Basically, if your business has valuables that cannot be conveniently or reasonably confined to a fixed location or insured at a standard rate, talk to us about property in transit coverage.

Inland marine endorsements, floaters and other additional options

Complement your inland marine coverage with an endorsement, floater or other option, including:
  • Builder’s risk/Builder’s risk broadening endorsement
  • Contractor’s combination policy
  • Contractor’s equipment/Contractor’s equipment broadening endorsement
  • Equipment sales and rental coverage form
  • Installation floaters
  • Inland marine floater transit coverage (added insurance when you ship inventory greater than $2 million in value)
  • Mobile medical equipment coverage
  • Motor truck cargo liability coverage

One Comment

Leave a Reply

    One Ping

    1. Pingback:

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    German reunification

    Clärchens Ballhaus: a Berlin cult pub takes a break

    Google Webmasters Tools

    Add Your WordPress Site to Google Webmasters Tools