Insure against physical damage to your business property.
Protect your business from lawsuits and injuries.
Cover your business against an interruption in income if you have to shut down unexpectedly.
Protect your equipment against breakdowns.
How to get a business insurance
Getting a quote for a business insurance policy has never been easier. With Nationwide, you can get a BOP quote online in under 30 minutes. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Basic information about your business, including annual sales receipts
- Information about your building’s construction, including age, material and square footage
- Employee information, including how many workers are on staff
- If you will be insuring vehicles associated with your business, have information about the car types, VIN numbers, and drivers on hand
- Details about any prior claims for your company
Additional coverage options to consider
Protect your business against losses caused by the inability to collect payment from a customer.
Protect your business vehicles and your employees when they drive on company time.
Protect your business against, burglary, robbery, forgery, computer fraud, employee dishonesty, and other crimes.
Get coverage for computer attacks and damage to electronic data and computer systems. Also, offset the effects of your database being hacked or getting a virus.
Protect yourself against employee lawsuits.
Protect against client lawsuits for negligent acts, errors or omissions committed during business activities that result in a financial loss.
Cover your property in transit, including the transport of goods or equipment over water and land.
Get additional protection for your business assets, increasing the liability limit you already have with other policies.
Protect your employees against accidental injuries at your workplace.